Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The cow that couldn't moo-ve



This bovine beast couldn't moo-ve after getting stuck on a roadside barrier.

The white cow tried to hop over the metal fencing on a road near to the village of Montecorvino Rovella-Salerno in Italy and became stuck halfway,  much to its distress.

But the animal eventually managed to wriggle free of the barrier - before running off back into the forest.

Mechanic Roberto Marano, 42, managed to capture the moment en route to the Italian mountain village.

He said: 'I was driving along a very windy mountain road in the direction of the village when I saw this cow.

'I was quite shocked to see him there and I had to catch my breath.

'I took out my camera and managed to get a picture before she managed to free herself and fled.

'I'm a keen photographer and I was thrilled to get a picture.

'However I am very pleased the cow escaped. It was clearly upset and struggling so it was a relief when it managed to get loose.'


 

.

4 Penyokong CHELSEA:

Nadzirah Kamarazaman ( NK ) on August 24, 2011 at 4:34 PM said...

lawak ade,kesian pun ade..hehe

Ce'gu JAERA on August 24, 2011 at 4:45 PM said...

owh.. she's stuck on a roadside barrier... poor cow...

RamRamCute on August 24, 2011 at 4:56 PM said...

hihihi...kiut. Bersusah payah dia nak lepaskan diri.. :)

Liza @ Adzriel AB on August 24, 2011 at 5:07 PM said...

malangnya

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!