Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mother almost gets a frog in her throat... after finding creature in a bag of Tesco SALAD



A lunch for one was ruined for a hungry mother who went to eat from an unopened bag of supermarket salad only to find a frog was living inside.
Sara Eason, 37, of Morden, Surrey, put her hand inside to grab a handful of leaves only to feel something slimy with the tips of her fingers.
The frog had survived in the fridge for four days before being found.


But despite the shock, the mother of one, who got the Mixed Seasonal Baby Leaf Salad in Wimbledon, South London, said she was relieved the frog was found before she started to tuck in. 
After putting her hand in she said: 'I thought some of the leaves had gone slimy, so I put the bag down and had a look inside.

'I saw a little frog looking out at me, which then croaked. I jumped about a foot in the air.
'I didn't want it jumping around the house when I was out so I put it in a bag and took it to work with me. It now seems to be the office pet.'


The salad had been bought from a Tesco Metro petrol station and the bag had remained unopened in a fridge until yesterday.
A spokesman for supermarket giant Tesco said: 'We can only apologise for this error. We take the quality of our produce very seriously, and we will investigate this with our supplier.' 



.

3 Penyokong CHELSEA:

Unknown on September 10, 2011 at 1:29 PM said...

alamak!! terjejas lah reputasi Tesco lepas ni..baru nak vote Tesco the 1st one than others.

Ct Arina on September 10, 2011 at 4:35 PM said...

oww mannnn!

Gee on September 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM said...

euuuwww...

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!