Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The moment teacher was proposed to by bus driver boyfriend - in front of the entire SCHOOL


Primary school teacher Alex Hyde was left speechless after her boyfriend proposed - in front of the entire school. Romantic bus driver Bob Doyle popped the question at a specially arranged assembly.
Bob, 49, even made a video of himself singing the couple’s favourite love song which was shown on a giant screen in front of 700 pupils and staff.

The penny dropped for Alex as the video started - and suddenly Bob burst onto the screen singing Bruno Mars’s 'Marry You'.
Bob then took Alex, 38, onto the stage of Newbridge Preparatory School, Wolverhampton, in the West Midlands, where he went down on one knee and asked her to marry him.


The pupils then erupted into cheers when she said 'yes' during the assembly last Friday morning. She said: 'I was watching the screen thinking "that looks a bit like Bob".
'It took me a few seconds to realise what was going on - I was in complete shock.'

Bob, from Perton, filmed himself singing Bruno Mars’s 'Marry You' in locations where the couple had enjoyed romantic breaks.
He said: 'I filmed and edited it all myself. During one scene, I was singing on the beach and I was getting more than a few funny looks from people passing by.


'But it was all worth it to see Alex’s reaction.
'Marry You is our song, we always sing it when we’re doing the washing up, so I knew I wanted to do that.'
The couple plan to marry this summer.









.

1 Penyokong CHELSEA:

Solehah Shamsuddin on March 28, 2012 at 5:40 PM said...

so sweet...

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!