Monday, October 24, 2011

THIS IS KELLY CLARKSON



Kelly Clarkson is clearly confident with where she is in life.
The 29-year-old singer showed off her curves in a see-through white T-shirt last night as she left the Troubadour in West Hollywood.
And to up the sex appeal, she wore a black bra underneath.

Kelly paired the racy shirt, featuring an image of Debbie Harry on the front, with casual black jeans and flip flops.
Kelly was clearly in great spirits as she left the famous Los Angeles venue flashing a huge smiling and laughing with her friends as they climbed into a waiting car. 

Her elation might have something to do with the warm reception she received as she debuted some of her new material in a short concert.

Fans lined up along the block, waiting to see the star who took to the stage for an hour and performed a mixture of her classics, covers and a couple of new songs to the excited 500-strong crowd.
Kelly has constantly come under criticism for her ever-changing appearance.
After winning the very first American Idol in 2002, she went on a strict diet and exercise regime to become a slender and polished pop machine, making her name for herself on both sides of the Atlantic.


But since leaping to fame, Kelly's weight has fluctuated, with her slimmest being in 2006 when she won two Grammy awards.
In 2009, she hit the headlines when she was digitally-slimmed on the cover of Self magazine.
The singer's enhanced image on the publication was ironic given the content of the accompanying interview.
Kelly told Self: 'My happy weight changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more. I'll be different sizes all the time.
When people talk about my weight, I'm like, "You seem to have a problem with it; I don't."
'I love healthy stuff and junk an equal amount. Whatever I'm craving, I go for it. I'm never trying to lose weight - or gain it. I'm just being.'





.

1 Penyokong CHELSEA:

Jujurara on October 25, 2011 at 1:07 AM said...

chubby jugak dyer ek..ahaak,,

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!