Saturday, February 19, 2011

'If I don't have a girl this time, maybe baby No.5'

She's already got her hands full with three boys to look after and another baby on the way.
But Victoria Beckham suggested she may try for a fifth child with husband David if their next arrival is another boy.
The fashion designer, who is four months pregnant, insisted she didn't know the sex of her unborn fourth child, but was tempted to find out.


Family plans: Victoria Beckham admitted she may have a fifth child during her interview with CNN on Thursday
Family plans: Victoria Beckham admitted she may have a fifth child during her interview with CNN on Thursday


But while she may be prepared to have a fifth child in a bid to have a much longed-for girl, she would stop at becoming a mother of six.
Speaking to CNN yesterday, Posh said: 'If I don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time.'
When presenter Alina Cho questioned the possibility of having a fifth child, Mrs Beckham responded: 'We'd like to have a big family. There could be. Who knows?'
But when Miss Cho suggested having six children, Beckham laughed: 'Well, I'm not Angelina. I don't know. I mean, come on.'


'I'm not Angelina': Beckham told CNN's New York correspondent Alina Cho she would stop short of six kids
'I'm not Angelina': Beckham told CNN's New York correspondent Alina Cho she would stop short of six kids



The former Spice Girl insisted she didn't know the sex of her unborn child, which is due in July.
She and her husband of 11 years already have sons Brooklyn, 11; Romeo, eight; and Cruz, who turns six on Sunday.

She said: 'Honestly, I don't know the sex of my baby. I might find out when I get back to London because I want to find out now.'
When asked by CNN presenter Alina Cho is she had a 'feeling' about whether it was a boy or girl, she said: 'I don't.'


Unsure: Beckham admitted she find out the baby's sex during her 20 week scan
Unsure: Beckham admitted she find out the baby's sex during her 20 week scan


Insisting she feels 'blessed' with the three boys she has, she concedes 'the clothes would be amazing' should she have a little girl to dress up.
Aside from discussing her pregnancy, Mrs Beckham also discussed her fashion collection and admitted she had been approached by Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton.
She said: 'She asked to try on some dresses... Should she pick one, that would be great.'
But when asked if she would be a potential designer for Miss Middleton's wedding dress, Beckham said: 'No, no, I'm not ready for a wedding dress yet.'



.

0 Penyokong CHELSEA:

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!