Friday, November 4, 2011

'I fired the manager who told me to lose weight,' reveals Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez once fired a manager who told her to lose weight, it has been revealed.

The American Idol judge - who has been named Woman of the Year by US Glamour - discussed the incident with actress Jane Fonda.
The topic came up as Fonda interviewed her former Monster-in-Law co-star, saying: 'I read that you once fired a manager who told you to lose weight.'

Lopez, 42, says: 'I was just so infuriated that somebody said you couldn't have a little extra meat on you - because I was by no means fat!
'That was so mean and closed-minded.

'I was like: "No, this is who I am and this is the type of woman that I grew up with and it was beautiful and there's no reason to be anybody but myself".'
The mother-of-two also reveals that she is no longer pressured to diet her curves away.
'No, I don't get that now,' she says. 'I think people know better.'


The New Yorker also tells Fonda, 73, that she has not decided whether or not she will have plastic surgery in the future.
'Honestly, I'm not going to make a judgement on it because I don't have to yet,' Lopez tells the veteran star who has openly admitted to having cosmetic surgery herself.


'I mean, I'd like to think I'll feel great about myself and age gracefully, but then I think: "Well, what if I do want a little bit of something?"
'I'm open to being open.'













.

0 Penyokong CHELSEA:

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!