Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I might miss my son's birth : Giuliana Rancic



She yearned for a baby for years, enduring rounds of IVF and a heartbreaking miscarriage. But now the E! News host Giuliana Rancic has decided to risk missing the birth of her baby boy - being carried by a gestational carrier - to cover the Olympic games in London. The 37-year-old breast cancer survivor revealed she is heading to the UK next month in an interview on America's Today show.Reporter Natalie Morales asked the star: 'You're heading to the Olympics soon... are you worried at all that you may miss the birth?'

Giuliana replied: 'Well yeah. Because the baby is due the end of August, [and] I wrap at the Olympics on August 11. 'So we are going to be on standby.' She continued: 'We think it’s going to be OK. The doctor assured us. He thinks maybe even early September the baby will come.'Giuliana and her husband Bill, 40, announced the baby news in April and last month revealed they are having a boy. '[Bill] was thrilled, are you kidding me?'


Giuliana said when asked about discovering the sex of the child. 'I mean, he would have loved a girl too, but it was funny because I told Bill, "You realize you can’t play ball with him for awhile?"' she said. 'I think he thinks at six months they’re going to be playing catch, I’m like, "Honey, that doesn’t happen for a little while." He’s like, "I was waterskiing at three-years-old." I’m like, "Slow down, slow down, honey!"' She added: 'He’s like, ‘I just want an NFL quarterback. I’d like a CEO, but we compromised, and you know what? We’ll take healthy.'




P/S -  Other story [ENTER]




.

1 Penyokong CHELSEA:

Unknown on July 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM said...

gestational carrier? xpaham

 

Lulu pages Copyright © 2011 Designed by Alieff. Wanna get one? CLICK HERE!